Modern form of Communication Note
Q. 11. Explain the importance of video conferencing in communication.
Video conferencing is an excellent technique of audio-visual communication. People present af distant places can communicate with each other like attending the meeting foronce in a meeting room. Thus, it is a substitute of face to face communication. Main aduontoose of video conferencing are as follows:
1. In video conferencing, persons sitting at distant places in different parts of the world can communicate with each other as face to face conversion, therefore, there is no need to travel long es to attend the meeting or conference.
2. Big business organisations are using this system to conduct business meetings with the concerned executives who are geographically scattered all over a region.
3. It provides facility to an organisation to make fast and direct communication with its various departments and branches situated at distant places.
4. This facility saves time and money on making long tedious journeys.
5. Body movements, racial expression etc. which also communicate feelings, attitudes etc. can be seen in this technique.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16