Data Structure Important Question Answer For BCA 3rd Semester
Data Structure Important Question Answer For BCA 3rd Semester: – this post contains all the Important Questions of Data Structure using c and c++. if this post is helpful for your examination please share it.
Section – A
(Very Short Question)
1) Why use data structure?
- A way of Organizing data that is stored in a computer or database.
- if we’re Data Structure, we can perform many operations in the fastest. like- search, remove, delete, and many more.
- it is a manner to store data effective way in memory.
2) What is ADT?
ADT:- An Abstract Data Type in data structure is a kind of a data type whose behavior is defined with the help of some attributes and some functions. Generally, we write these attributes and functions inside a class or a structure so that we can use an object of the class to use that particular abstract data type.
in another word, ADT stands for abstract data types. in ADT we can hide the functionality of the program and show only essential information. it’s known as Abstract Data Types. example like – stack, array, and queue. etc. we can use these data typers using variables or objects.
3) What is the AVL tree?
Ans. AVL tree: AVL Tree can be defined as a height-balanced binary search tree in which each node is associated with a balance factor which is calculated by subtracting the height of its right sub-tree from that of its left sub-tree.
4) Wat is the BST?
Ans. BST: A Binary Search Tree (BST) is a tree in which all the nodes follow the below-mentioned properties − The value of the key of the left sub-tree is less than the value of its parent (root) node’s key. The value of the key of the right sub-tree is greater than or equal to the value of its parent (root) node’s key.
5) What is B-tree?
6) Explain the term Hashing? Why use hashing.
Section – B
1) Explain Linear and Binary Search?
2) What is the array? Write a program to insert an element in the K index.
3) What is De-queue? Explain.
4) Explain the Basic terminology of the tree?
5) What is the binary tree? What is pre-order, in-order, and post-order traversal?
6) Write a program in c/c++ to multiply to matrix A and B.
Section – C
1) Explain a singly linked list? Write the algorithm or program of insert (at end), delete (at end) and search an element.
2) What do you understand by data structure? Explain the types of data structure.
3) Write prefix & postfix form for
- A + B * ( C – D ) / ( E – F )
4) What is the queue? Explain types of Queue.
5) What is the linked list? Explain types of linked-list.
6) What is the stack? Explain its operations.
7) Write short notes on
- Insertion Sort
- Selection Sort
- Merge Sort
- Heap Sort
8) Explain B-tree in details.