BCA Programming Principles and Algorithm Question paper 2020
BCA Programming Principles and Algorithm Question paper 2020:-All BCA 1st year students we are providing the study material and question paper of BCA . and in this article, you can find few year question papers. BCA programming Principles and algorithm Previous Year Question Paper 2020 today our team presented BCA all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, an unsold paper last five-year question paper.
B.C.A. Examination, November-2019
PROGRAMMING PRINCIPLES AND
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 75
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
(Very Short Questions)
Note: Attempt all the Five questions. Each question carries 3 marks. The very short answer is required not exceeding 75words.
- Write the difference between variable constants.
- What do you understand by header files?
- What is the use of FOR statement used in ‘C’Language?
- What do you mean by the complexity of an algorithm?
- Define storage classes.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note: attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. The short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. Explain the structure of ‘C’ programming with the help of a suitable example.
7. Explain console-based Input Output functions in ‘C’ language.
8. Distinguish between call by value and call by reference with the help of a suitable example,
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. The answer is required in detail.
9. What are preprocessor directives? Discuss various types of preprocessors in C.
10. Differentiate among the three-goto, continue, break, and exit statements by giving suitable examples.
11. Explain Brainstorming and divide of conquering problem-solving techniques in detail.
12. (i) Write a ‘C’ program to find the factorial of a given number
(ii) Write a program in C language to print the reverse of a digit number.
13. Explain the following:
(i) Keywords and Identifiers
(ii) Big-Oh notation,
BCA Computer fundamental and office Automation Question paper 2020