BCA Computer fundamental and office Automation Question paper 2020
BCA Computer fundamental and office Automation Question paper 2020:- All BCA 1st year students we are providing the study material and question paper of BCA . and in this article, you can find few year question papers. BCA programming Computer fundamental and office Automation Previous Year Question Paper 2020 today our team presented BCA all subject question paper and study material. we provided mock paper, question paper, simple paper, an unsold paper last five-year question paper.
B.C.A. Examination, November-2019
Computer fundamental and
Time: Three Hours] [Maximum Marks: 75
Note: Attempt all the sections as per instructions.
(Very Short Questions)
Note: Attempt all the Five questions. Each question carries 3 marks. The very short answer is required not exceeding 75words.
- Convert the following: (a) (101101)2 = (?)10(b) (321)10 = (?)16(c) (B23)16= (?)10
- Write the full form of the abbreviation given below. (a) PROM(b) EEPROM(c) HDD
- Write any three types of word processing software.
- Give the syntax of any three commands in MS EXCEL
- Draw a well-labeled block diagram of the computer system.
(Short Answer Questions)
Note: attempt any two questions out of the following three questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. The short answer is required not exceeding 200 words.
6. Discuss data and information with an example.
7. Discuss the features of MS-POWERPOINT.
8. Define Desktop Publishing and also mention its features.
(Detailed Answer Questions)
Note: Attempt any three questions out of the following five questions. Each question carries 15 marks. The answer is required in detail.
9. Define Operating Systems and also discuss the services provided by the operating system.
10. Define an algorithm and flowchart and write an algorithm and flowchart to find the given no. is positive or not.
11. State difference between :
(i) LCD and Plasma
(ii) Scanner and Plotter
12. Discuss the conversion of number system from
(i) Binary to Decimal
(ii) Decimal to Octal.
13. Write some commands in MS-EXCEL and also discuss its applications.
Programming Principles and Algorithm Question paper 2020